Stagecoach Dance Competition
Friday February 22, 2019
• Each contestant must register individually
• Registration at The Saddle Rack Day Of Event
• Registration starts at 6:15pm. Contestants must be checked in by 7:00pm. Event starts at 7:15pm sharp. (21 and older event)
• Each contestant must have a dance partner, however the partner does not need to be a registered contestant
• Each contestant must participate in each type of dance category or will be disqualified
• Dancers will be judged in 2 categories: line dancing, partner dances
• 4 winners will be selected. Each will win a weekend pass to Stagecoach, valued at over $330!
• This years dances are:
- 3 Line Dances: Watermelon Crawl, Goin' Hamm & Stomp Like Hell
- 3 Partner Dances: Cowboy Cha Cha, Drifter & Horseshoe
• Judges will be - Kristal Lynn & Annemarie Dunn
• Judgement criteria for participants will be based on both line dance & partner dance abilities in knowledge, skill/execution, style, & showmanship.
• Dancers will also get a chance to be an official stagecoach dancer. Stagecoach representatives at this competition may chose individuals to become a member of the official stagecoach dance team. If selected, individuals will receive an upgraded package including lodging & meals.